Friday, December 4, 2009

Possible Angel Sighting



Two beautiful girls were observed dancing late last night in one of the shop windows. They wore exquistic and fancy gowns and looked so, so, wonderful. They twirled and twirled, around and around they went. My goodness, they were the BEST dancers the town had ever seen. Does anyone know who they are?





Someone said they were visiting Berryville from New York City! Someone said they were famous dancers from the Tulsa Ballet! And someone said they were angels. Oh my!
.
Do you know who these dancers are?







3 comments:

  1. I think these girls are from Kansas City. Or, maybe Chicago. Who knows? But, wow, they are really really good dancers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, they are soooo beautiful and I think they ARE angels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw them in a movie once. Do they live in Hollywood?

    ReplyDelete