Monday, June 15, 2009

KA-POW

Hi, everybody. It is time for our fireworks stand. Thank you very much to the folks that have signed up to work. It takes a lot of people putting forth a lot of effort in order to pull this off every year. The good news (other than the obvious Good News) is that in two weeks it is over, and we all go back to normal. We will be getting our shipment in on Saturday, June 20th. I would like everyone to be there at 10:00 in the morning. We will go over some planning that Barbara and I will have done by then, have a donut, and pray for our endevour.
Again, thank you to everyone already signed up. We do have some serious holes, though. We need an Overnight Security Sleeper for Thursday, 6/25. We also need people to work everyday after that point. I am confident that we will fill in the schedule and am sure that God will be with us and bless us.
If you would like to sign up for a spot or have any other questions please contact me. I am good about returning phone calls and check my e-mial every evening.
Brian Scheller
870-654-5907
bscheller@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment